Dec 10, 2011

Love me tender

Love me tender (러브 미 텐더)
By Aaron Park


There are many fried chicken chain stores in Korea. For examples, BBQ chicken, Nene chicken, twotwo chicken, Kyochon chicken, Cheogajip chicken, Mexicana chicken, Pelicana chicken est. Many fried chicken chain stores occupy almost fried chicken market. In addition, there are not many differences among them. They all look similar to me. Also, the taste is quite same.


So I was searching something new and fresh fried chicken. That was 'Love me tender'.


<This is called tenderloin fried chicken. You should try this>

When I first saw this plate, I was so surprise because I've never saw this long plate. And all the things fried chicken, onion rings, many potato chips under the fried chicken, pepper pickle and some fresh small white radish are in one long plate. It makes me so happy at first time.


'Love me tender' chicken has less spicy than 'The Fry Pan', another chicken chain store, and soft like a name.


After I ate this onion rings, I tried to make this at home but I failed. Onions are so thin so hard to cook. Anyway, this onion rings are so amazing. And I have to say something about the potato chips. Potato chips were also thin and was fried to perfect. So it was so crispy.


Price Category
14500 ~23000 won(for 2 people)  
Price ★★★★
Mood ★★★★
Service ★★★☆☆
Taste ★★★★
Phone : 02-556-0229

Location : 900-12 Daechi-dong, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea.


More information from here : http://www.lovemetender.co.kr/main/main.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment